wpe11.jpg (13453 bytes)

Monday, October 24, 2005

ASTROLOGY...The Misunderstood Science

I was going through the Chanels last night and heard the word Astrologer on one of the many religious networks. It may have been Benny Hinn but I'm not certain. What caught my attention was a clip about a woman who claimed she was an Astrologer but had now found the light. She blamed Astrology for out of the body/astral travel along with being haunted by a shadowy entity who sat on her bed every night...must've been boring for the entity :) and her inability to sleep. But, since that time she learned its the work of the devil. Good Heavens! Had the woman been an Astrologer instead of an Actor and had the producers done their homework, they would have known that to actually believe Astrology is the work of the devil is no different than believing, history, science, math, geography, etc, etc, etc. are also the work of the devil. Astrology is not self-taught....its an extensive course of study.
I would never believe than any real Astrologer would ever condemn it or blame it for being possessed. In my life, I have met more Astrologers who decided to take courses to disprove it and 9 times out of 10, they're the best Astrologers. I hate admitting it, but I also fall into that category. I thought it was a bunch of crap. Had my cousin Beverly not insisted I take her Beginners Astrology Course, I may have still thought it was a bunch of crap. I still remember my reaction which was...No way (it was the sixties), that's a bunch of crap Beverly, besides I know the description of the Signs of the Zodiac, its all crap! JOYCE!!! she said, it's not a bunch of crap and a lot more than knowing the Signs. Well, she challenged me. Having Moon in Sag, I had to take the challenge to prove to her it was all crap.
We took a fifteen minute break after the first two hours of the class. What do you think she said smiling. Holy cow....what's with the math and the degrees, minutes, seconds, houses....I had NO IDEA it was like this. It gets even more difficult Joyce, she said with a chuckle.
Astrology is becoming accepted but there is still a lot of misconception as to what it is and how it works.
Some people have a certain awareness of the terms, Ascendant, Rising Sign, Mid-Heaven and the Planets. Despite this, many, many people still believe that Astrology is based on their Sun Sign only and the predictions in the newspapers are what it is all about. Those predictions are based on the Motion Of The Moon.
The Moon goes into a different Sign every 2 to 3 days. Although the newspaper predications hit once in a great while, it is misleading. I've always explained to students that predicting on the Motion Of The Moon in relation to the Sun Sign is the same as telling people....today all Italians will have a lot of work to do, the Irish will be happy but only if they leave the house, all black people will be pensive, all white people will find something that was lost. In short....the predictions are vague and far too wide ranged, thus giving Astrology a bad name....even today with all the awareness of the Occult subjects in the past fifteen years...people still have no idea what a Natal Chart is and what it can do for them.
Astrology is an exact science based on mathematics. That's it! No hocus pocus, no visions, no talking to the dead. Of course interpreting the Natal Chart or doing predictive Astrology is still mathematical but once the math is finished to calculate any Chart, we still work with degrees and minutes but require a great deal of skill to interpret and to predict. It requires much study to become familiar with the Aspects (conjunct, square, sextile, trine, opposition) and the Orb allowed for each of those Aspects.
I still use the same words to students as I did during the first beginners Astrology Course I taught: be very, very, sure that you're math is correct before you begin interpretation and be very, very sure that you double check everything because this is a human life that you're messing with. Its true, very true and more so with Natals. They are met to give guidance and to advise. The correct time of birth is essential.
An easy way to understand what a Natal is, think in terms of someone taking a picture of the solar system at the exact moment of a birth and before one comes out of the womb, somebody hands them a script. In other words, the details are all there in the Natal as if someone had written a script of a person's life. It tells the career a person is best suited for and how they will perform. Each House represents a certain area of a life.
The first House is Self...you alone facing the outer world and how you appear to the world. The second House is values and finances. Third, is the mind, immediate neighborhood, cousins, brothers and sisters. Fourth is the base of operations, the home, the end of a matter. Fifth, romance, creativity, speculation, and children. Sixth, the health, the workplace. Seventh, marriage, partnerships, anything on a 50-50 basis. Eighth, death, sex, regeneration. Ninth higher education, philosophies, religious beliefs . Tenth, the community, those who have authority over you. Eleventh, hopes, dreams, wishes, friends. Twelfth, all that is hidden, things going on behind the scenes, hospitials, instituions, the sub-conscious.
This is only a very basic presentation as there are Planets and Signs to account for. Most people who read a description of their Sun Sign say, well it sounds a little like me in some parts but.....this is because, the Sun Sign is sort of the background of you...the Ascendant is the real you....everything is filtered through the Rising Sign.
Although I did Psychic & Card Readings before becoming an Astrologer some forty years ago and love doing all, Astrology has a special place in my heart, it is a continual learning process and one that I love. It is the mother of Astronomy.
Joyce Luciano http://www.psychicofficialwitch.com/

33 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for psychic reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Dear blogger,

I found your post while looking for info on
href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
while I found your post

to be very interesting, it was not the exact type of info on

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
. So anyways I thoght I

should drop you a few lines and thank you for the good job that you are

doing, and at the same time spread the good news about this site that

demystifies a lot of concepts like

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
. The new age prophet

Seyed Bahram Mirkalami while demystifying subjects like

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
, states that he has

declared heaven on earth with the power invested in him by "God". And

anyone who accepts this declaration will have immortality and peace in

life right away. Here's the link one more time:

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy


God bless all.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Dear blogger,

I found your post while looking for info on
href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
while I found your post

to be very interesting, it was not the exact type of info on

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
. So anyways I thoght I

should drop you a few lines and thank you for the good job that you are

doing, and at the same time spread the good news about this site that

demystifies a lot of concepts like

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
. The new age prophet

Seyed Bahram Mirkalami while demystifying subjects like

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy
, states that he has

declared heaven on earth with the power invested in him by "God". And

anyone who accepts this declaration will have immortality and peace in

life right away. Here's the link one more time:

href="http://www.normism.org"> political philosophy


God bless all.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Dear blogger,

I found your post while looking for info on
href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
while I found your post

to be very interesting, it was not the exact type of info on

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
. So anyways I thoght I

should drop you a few lines and thank you for the good job that you are

doing, and at the same time spread the good news about this site that

demystifies a lot of concepts like

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
. The new age prophet

Seyed Bahram Mirkalami while demystifying subjects like

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
, states that he has

declared heaven on earth with the power invested in him by "God". And

anyone who accepts this declaration will have immortality and peace in

life right away. Here's the link one more time:

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party


God bless all.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Dear blogger,

I found your post while looking for info on
href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
while I found your post

to be very interesting, it was not the exact type of info on

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
. So anyways I thoght I

should drop you a few lines and thank you for the good job that you are

doing, and at the same time spread the good news about this site that

demystifies a lot of concepts like

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
. The new age prophet

Seyed Bahram Mirkalami while demystifying subjects like

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party
, states that he has

declared heaven on earth with the power invested in him by "God". And

anyone who accepts this declaration will have immortality and peace in

life right away. Here's the link one more time:

href="http://www.normism.org"> liberal party


God bless all.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for free tarot readings related information and found your blog. I have a free tarot readings site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, very unique blog you have! I was looking for free psychic reading related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a free psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit it.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for psychic love reading related information and found your blog. I have a psychic love reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Fantastic blog you've got here www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was looking for psychic reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Stop by and check it out when you can.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your blog. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for astrology related information and found your blog. I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, very unique blog you have! I was looking for astrology related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit it.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for free psychic reading related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a free psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Check it out when you can :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi there www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was just browsing, looking for numerology related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a numerology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi there www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was just browsing, looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, very unique blog you have! I was looking for psychic love reading related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a psychic love reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit it.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi there www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was just browsing, looking for free tarot readings related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a free tarot readings site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi there www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was just browsing, looking for psychic spiritual reading related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Fantastic blog you've got here www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was looking for astrology related information and found your site. I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Stop by and check it out when you can.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yearly love horoscope
It pretty much covers yearly love horoscope related issues.
Have a good day!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was looking for psychic love reading related information and found your blog. I have a psychic love reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for astrology related information and found your site. I have a astrology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for numerology related information and found your site. I have a numerology site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hi there www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was just browsing, looking for free psychic reading related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a free psychic reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Fantastic blog you've got here www.psychicofficialwitch.com/, I was looking for psychic love reading related information and found your site. I have a psychic love reading site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Stop by and check it out when you can.

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

10:37 PM  
Blogger mattbrodie said...

Tarot Readings. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Tarot Readings

9:09 PM  
Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a nice blog www.psychicofficialwitch.com/. I was searching for information on astronomy lesson plans and came across your post ASTROLOGY...The Misunderstood Science - not quite what I was looking for related to astronomy lesson plans but very interesting all the same!

Well, it's a new year - in fact it's almost the Chinese New Year. I'm still putting together astronomy lesson plans for the first and second semesters. This year the budget allows us to purchase a new telescope for the science group. That's great so we're still juggling the numbers how to get best bang for the buck! Not the 'big bang' you understand LOL. I'm coming down on the side of the Meade LX200GPS 12" Schmidt-Cassegrain. Let's wait and see.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at my new site on: Astronomy for Kids .

A happy new year to everyone!

4:58 PM  
Blogger michelhuron7681486821 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:42 AM  
Blogger angelica70kallie said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

4:25 PM  
Blogger xlso4xgj07sbr said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Web Counters [PsychicTalketc] More blogs about psychic.
Technorati Blog Finder